Join the Ethringtons Accounting Services new client referral program and you earn £50 for each new customer that you recommend and generate for our firm.
In addition to the initial £50 commission, you will also receive ongoing automatic 12% commissions on all payments excluding tax received by Ethringtons from your clients for so long as they remain a client.
You will find that on average your annual client commission will be in the region of between £300 and £600.
Every business needs an accountant and many individuals too, so there is a huge target market out there.
Payments are made by cheque or bank transfer subject to there being a minimum of £50 in your client account, and we pay on time.
You can track and visualize your personal account on our website at any time with the exclusive agent reference we provide.
You can be earning commissions within minutes of signing up.
All you have to do is simply direct your referrals to us by emailing us at email@example.com and providing a full name and email of the prospective new client.
You will be notified, given your password, and informed how to view your earnings chart when you have been accepted.
While we shouldn't assume that businesses are worse off for not having an accountant, the breadth of knowledge and experience an accountant provides is an overriding reason why a professional accountant is essential to any business.
Most people don’t service their cars at home. Instead, they bring them to a professional mechanic who can keep things running smoothly and spot potential issues. Small businesses need just the same attention from a professional.
The following are 10 reasons you can use to impress upon those whom you may think will need our services why it’s important to have an accountant for their business. Your commission income will grow rapidly.
1. It takes years to develop the kind of knowledge a good accountant will have, and thus it is simply the most efficient and valuable option for most small businesses to take.
2. A proactive accountant like Ethringtons supports businesses by easily identifying potential deductions throughout the year and advises how to make strategic decisions. Many business owners forget to track and account for items like depreciation, out-of-pocket expenses, and home office space.
3. Another really compelling reason to hire an accountant is to avoid a dreaded HMRC inquiry. Unfortunately, most people think of an accountant as someone who can fix these issues after they’ve occurred. The important thing to remember is that an HMRC inquiry can easily be avoided if you receive the guidance and counsel of an accountant year-round. Think of an accountant as a long-term partner who is invested in your business and cares to keep it fiscally sound.
4. Most entrepreneurs think a tight budget means they can't afford to hire an accountant. They should think about the time, effort (and sanity!) spent trying to manage their finances. The benefits certainly outweigh the cost.
At Ethringtons, we pride ourselves on the tax savings we make for our clients which, in most cases, outweigh the fees paid by the client.
5. Business owners are most often preoccupied with the day-to-day operations of running your business. However, an accountant can take a step back and objectively look at the big picture to find the best way to support the longevity of your business.
6. Having an accountant as your financial advisor to help you with budgeting and monitoring cash flow on a steady basis will allow you to navigate any hurdles that occur in real-time.
7. Tell your prospects they should take advantage of a consultative relationship that will help them make business decisions together when they need to make them.
8. One of the biggest benefits of hiring an accountant is getting advice on how to plan for the future. Together, they can pull reports from past months and examine the seasonality of the business. Doing this will help determine the best time to buy inventory, and budget for big-ticket investments in order to stay competitive and viable.
9. The life of a business owner can be isolating, especially when left with a pile of receipts and invoices to plow through at the end of the month or the year. It doesn’t have to be that way. As the saying goes, “Many hands make light work,” and partnering with an accountant who has the skill and expertise to guide the business through its journey will set it up for lasting success.
10. As accountants, Ethringtons does more than tax filing. We can take a comprehensive assessment of a company's finances and create a forecast through the year to maintain the business in a healthy, prosperous state.